Item Code : VE-028
Product Description : Water Convolvulus
Quantity : +/- 10 gm
Maturity : 30 days
Seed Sowing Guide
1. Make some small holes on the seedling soil with gap 5cm each.
2. Put in 2 to 3 seed for each hole and then covered with a thin layer of soil. Watering twice a day until after germination.
3. When the seedling grow 2 to 3 true leaves, thin out excess seedlings stage by stage (remove weak and crowded seedlings), keep a 15-20cm gap between plants and the removed seedlings are edible.
4. Topdressed with Baba 532 organic foliage fertilizer weekly. The fertilizer may put in the middle of two plants, cover with soil. Watering after fertilization.
5. Ready to be harvested after 30 days.
When harvesting, may harvest the upper half of the plant, and let the bottom half to continue growing, harvest stage by stage.