- Effective “in-line” use grip
- Robust & Powerful 350W motor
- For robust application needs
- Forward/reverse rotation
- New Ergonomically designed drill for professional tradesmen.
- Slim and compact design > Ease of use in narrow space.
- The professional power tools for metalworking, construction & woodworking from Bosch.
- Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- Easy and precise control of the RPM thanks to variable speed.
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Code: 0 601 1A9 5L0
- Rated Power Input: 350W
- Output Power: 160W
- No-load Speed: 0-2800rpm
- Weight without cable: 1.2kg
- Chuck Capacity: 1-10mm
- Drilling dia. in Wood: 20mm
- Drilling dia. in Steel: 10mm
- Drilling dia. in Aluminium: 13mm
- 6 Months on manufacturing defects only
- Before any work on the machine itself, pull the mains plug.
- Apply the power tool to the screw/nut only when it is switched off. Rotating tool inserts can slip off.
- After longer periods of working at low speed, allow the machine to cool down by running it for approx. 3 minutes at maximum speed with no load.
- For drilling in metal, use only perfectly sharpened HSS drill bits (HSS=high-speed steel). The appropriate quality is guaranteed by the Bosch accessories program.
- Before screwing larger, longer screws into hard materials, it is advisable to predrill a pilot hole with the core diameter of the thread to approx. 2/3 of the screw length.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings