- Direct Detection: 12V - 220V AC/DC live objects through LCD display.
- When testing DC, please touch the earth with your hand.
- For break point test - find phase line/ground line or break point of phase line and place the tip of the tester, press the "Induction break point test" (you can check flow of current in an insulated wire from outside).
- If the tester voltage doesn't reach 70% of higher voltage then it will display lower voltage. For example : In a 220V pin/socket, if the current of 154 volt is flowing then the display will show 12, 36, 55 and 110 and not 220V in the LCD screen.
- Rapid induction voltage testing, you can use induction electrode to test electric object lower than 12V.CE certification by European commission.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings